- This event has passed.
Online program: Demystifying Your Inner Foodie
September 13 - September 27
See behind your food choices.
Discover why you eat as much as you do.
Join a group to connect and explore together.
- Embrace the logic behind your food habits even if it makes no sense.
- Pause before you reach out for food and connect to your deeper needs.
- Explore your main triggers and create practical strategies to emotionally regulate yourself without food.
Who is this course for:
- You want to uncomplicate your food habits.
- You are frustrated by your inability to stop eating when you are full.
- You are tired of restricting. Tired of binging. So super tired.
What you’ll get out of this course:
- Spot the intelligence behind your food choices
- Learn how emotional regulation works – why is food so hard to resist and how to emotionally regulate yourself without it
- Pause before you start and stop before it’s too late – tune into your body to recognize when you are (almost) full.
- Share your story and be moved by others: Transforming eating habits is hard. Joining a group makes it a bit easier and much more enjoyable.
Food related issues are deeply personal and it’s so easy to think “I need to figure this out on my own”.
I choose to teach a cohort-based course because it’s a good reminder that we are not alone and there are so many people dealing with something similar.
There will be live discussions, working in small groups and practical personal explorations.
Hopefully I’ll see you in the next cohort!
P.S. Did you get your copy already? “Life After Food” is a collection of insights and experiences to help you untangle and transform stubborn eating habits – even if it feels impossible.